Aston Martin One-77 (20 pictures)
Some of the features of Aston Martin One-77:
Price $2 Million & only 77 cars in the whole world
- The One-77 features a full carbon fibre monocoque chassis.
- A handcrafted aluminium body.
- A naturally aspirated 7.3 litre V12 engine with 750 hp (560 kW).
- Aston Martin claims that this is the most powerful naturally aspirated production engine in the world. The car will also use a strengthened version of the DB9’s 6-speed automated manual transmission and height-adjustable pushrod suspension coupled with dynamic stability control.
- It features Pirelli P Zero Corsa tyres (255/35 ZR20 front, 335/30 ZR20 rear) and Carbon Ceramic Matrix brakes.
- The top speed is estimated to be 200 mph (320 km/h) but actual tests in December 2009 showed a figure of 220.007 mph (354.067 km/h), with a 0–60 mph time of approximately 3.5 seconds.
- The engineering and build source of the carbon chassis and suspension system is contracted to Multimatic of Canada.
- Weight is 1,500 kg.